1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with FFCC EoT

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by AlexandraRaiden, Jan 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello i just downloaded Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Echoes of Time.
    The game starts and all but when you wanne save and stuff you'll get a picture of a DS and the picture of a Cardridge with a arrow pointing to it and some kanji underneat the pic.
    I think it's the same as the first Crystal Chronicles game the moogle problem with "thank you for playing"
    But i wanne know if more people have it, if not please help.

P.S. i use a R4

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yes, that has been confirmed as a piracy check :) The cheat database at cheats.gbatemp.net seems to have been updated with the fix. Fast aye? :)

3. WOW already!? Well! I better go check that than! Thank you very mutch! :D

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You should have checked the comments you know, it was posted there, that's why we have them. :p

5. anandjones

There weren't any helpful at the time.

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

They were when he posted this...

7. anandjones

Eh, probably got the time wrong.

8. vivihiete

vivihiete New Member

Am I the only one that when going to cheats.gbatemp.net i only see updates from march 4th and can't find one with FFCC:EOT in it..

9. GhostFaceLoser

GhostFaceLoser Well-Known Member

hello i got a question also about this how can i put cheats into my flash cart like cyclon ds evo?

10. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

This was topic was for the Japanese release. The database probably hasn't been updated yet for the North American release, you'll need to add them manually or wait for an updated database.

Go to linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds and download the Evo Tools under the CycloDS portion. It has a Cheat Editor.

11. anandjones

vivihiete, hasn't been updated yet. Ghost, update your firmware, the Autopatcher works for EOT.

12. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Sweet, I was just going to ask about that. Good to know that the feature works :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.