1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help with dsi xl system

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TJBUBBAZ, Apr 18, 2010.

1. TJBUBBAZ

TJBUBBAZ New Member

My games will not play on my new system does anyone know how to help I have a ttds card

2. wallyjuan

wallyjuan Well-Known Member

is your card 1.4 compatible...if not it will not work .....you might have to get a new card .

3. TJBUBBAZ

TJBUBBAZ New Member

How do I know if it's 1.4 compatible and what card works with this system if I don't have one

4. wallyjuan

ok did you use it on a ds lite or dsi ? i use the acekard 2i , i have a dsi xl , had to update the card with the 1.4 update..i not sure but i think the card you have will not work...i look around see if your card is compatible with the dsi xl ....

5. TJBUBBAZ

TJBUBBAZ New Member

I had a Dsi lite, Where did you get your card? And how do you update it?

6. wallyjuan

you had a dsi? thats strange . it sould work then.. give me a sec...looking something up for you

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

If it's a TTDS, it won't work. If it's a TTDSi it will if you update it properly. Which one do you have?

8. wallyjuan

my acekard works fine. you just have to update the card with a ds lower then 1.4 ,i used my ds lite.
    heres the update http://www.mediafire.com/?1xquh1ymjjx
    Post Merge: [time]1271553156[/time]
    TirithRR thank you for your help thanks to you i got my acekard2i running....this was a while back

9. TJBUBBAZ

TJBUBBAZ New Member

I have the ttds so that won't work I have to get a new card but when I do I'm not sure how to update it

10. wallyjuan

i will help you ....try my best anyway

11. kieran-123

kieran-123 Well-Known Member

get a iedge off http://www.consolemax.co.uk/iedge/iedge-adapter-usb-dongle.html and it should work fine just download the software off the edge website and put it on your sd card you have now.
    if that doesn't work then the iedge will need to be updated and thats free to do and there is loads of videos on youtube on how to do that.
    but it should be fine so yeah enjoy.... :)

ps. i like iedges because all the newest games work and there is constant firmware updates for them.
    they are good cards to get and there is some good things coming for them,and there a very new card so
    thats also a good thing and there still developing software so there always getting better....
    so trust them and get a official one off the website there.... :)

12. Lomaha

Lomaha Well-Known Member

Try this one - its a TTDSi gold an you can just put the files and games from your previouis card on this one at it works on a dsi XL http://www.priceangels.com/TopToy_DSTTi_SDHC_MicroSD_TF_Multimedia_Adapter_Cart_for_NDSi_DSi_NDS_DS_Lite_-_Black__Max._4TB__p2067.html