1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need Help With Desu Wifi

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Easer, Oct 1, 2013.

1. Easer

Easer New Member

I have been trying to connect to wifi thru desu ived tried wifi patches, ive tried wifi enabled desu, and I Installed Win Pcap

in fact I can connect to that point, but when I test connection depending on how the emullator feel aparently, or which one im trying it with
    I get either
    -Error 52000
    -error 50000
    or
    Error 52001

now before anyone asks YES im using Ethernet connection
    and i HAVE tried the replace firmware thing but I am not sure if I did that right my firmware wasnt .dfc it was .bin and in the emmulation settings the .dfc doesnt show up , only .bin

I am new to roms and would really like some help here

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

prectorian!
    Some guy needs your help!

3. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Not sure if I can help at all. I hardly play on emulators any more, in fact I seldom get the chance to play NDS games these days.

Anyway,

You're supposed to replace the firmware.dfc not firmware.bin in the event it's necessary! .dfc and .bin are 2 different files!
    If your emulator didn't create a .dfc of cause you just need to place the downloaded one there.
    Not all DeSmuMe emulator can run WIFI. In any case, seems to me either your Ethernet is shared with other computers, or the security setting is blocking it. Anyway what game are you trying to play? Don't tell me it's Pokémon Black and White 1 or 2! Those 2 games can't access online WIFI, it's down for the next few days, and soon enough most of it's online features are going to be closed down.