1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help whit this NDS game

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ADGS231, Jun 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Hello people i am here again in my second post, will i need some help whit a game that the memory is to big of the NDS and i dont now if i can use a program that can put the memory of the game the kb or mb lower than is it so i can put more games in the memory, if someone now somenthing plz replay me here faster than u can because i like to play that game its amazing....

Cya in the replays ....

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

It's "With" not "Whit". Please do not use shorthand like "plz" when making posts here.

There are many programs that "Trim" roms to make them smaller. There is even a new one: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=13475.0

Try that out.

3. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

Thanks about that, and sorry about sayin whit lol is that i am not from english really i am from spanish but i now a little english ^^ thanks...

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Trimmers just remove the redundant data on the end of a ROM image. I personally recommend TokyoTrim http://techsuki.net/nintendo-ds-rom-trimmer/

5. silarry80

silarry80 Well-Known Member

hmmm... is it possible to reduce the mb of nds rom and we can still play it 'smoothly'?

6. anandjones

Yes, using trimmers. Very rarely would they cause problems at anything.

7. silarry80

silarry80 Well-Known Member

and we can still play the full game unlike the rip iso on psp??
    thanks for the answer

8. anandjones

Yes. It only cuts off redundant data, which will have nothing to do with the game's content. For other systems, it could be offsets etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.