1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need Help Updating my R4i - SDHC. I don't know what to do ?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by blockout, Jul 28, 2012.

1. blockout

blockout New Member

I am using an R4i - SDHC V1.4 from the red box. On the box it says its website is www(.)R4i-SDHC.com(.)tw

I am able to play such games as Pokemon Diamond and Megaman Star Force Dragon but when i try to play newer games like Okami-den, Solatorobo, Pokemon White or Kingdom Hearts Re:coded the r4i will load the game about 25 % and then a message will appear saying load rom errcode =-4.

I would like to ask what can i do to fix this ?

What is the difference between a kernel,wood and TTMenu ?

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Do you have files in your ttmenu folder saying extinfo.dat / infolib.dat ?

If so then all you need to do is replace any latest http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

If not then list your ttmenu folder files to see what can be done.

3. blockout

blockout New Member

Re: Need Help Updating my R4i - SDHC. I don\\\'t know what to do ?

yep i have all those files that you mentioned. I added what was in the DSTT_DSTTi TTMenu file from your link. It is still not working.
    Post Merge: [time]1343533232[/time]
    Yes i have updated it already from your link that you have given me. My older games have worked but not the games that i have mentioned. Could it be something wrong with the roms that i have downloaded or simply because my R4i is outdated
    Post Merge: [time]1343533385[/time]
    the err=-4 code still comes up everytime

4. blockout

blockout New Member

yer heres the thing. I have formatted my sd card. Downloaded a clean rom of Solatorobo and it still does not work. I think I did the TTmenu change incorrectly.

I dont get the "***You MUST copy ALL files to your µSD as r4patch/ttpatch/m3patch.dat and TTMenu.dat have also been updated (v6.78)***" part. I mean I use a R4i, do i need all of them ? like the ones for the acekard2i in my system ?

im cconfuzzled