1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NEED HELP TO SETUP R4 SDHC FOR 3DS AND DSI, DUAL CORE (SMART UPDATE)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by satya, Mar 13, 2013.

1. satya

satya New Member

NEED HELP TO SETUP R4 SDHC FOR 3DS AND DSI, DUAL CORE (SMART UPDATE) WITH THE LABEL "NEW" AND IT IS SILVER!

Help please, its 5:43 am I have been troubleshooting since 10pm lol

I have a 3ds (not XL)

its 4.5.0-10US version right now

I am using 1GB microsd KINGSTON, this worked before, so I know it works!

my cartridge is R4 SDHC 3DS DSI Dual-Core from r4isdhc dot com

This is "Silver" and it says "New" on the right corner, but I bought this 2012, i haven't used it for months..

i went to the website and picked my product and downloaded the files whatever they had available for this cartridge but nothing is working

i have a feeling the site is outdated and I have no idea how to proceed!

Can anyone please pleasewalk me through this please?

2. akirayuki13

akirayuki13 Member

Re: Help please, its 5:43 am I have been troubleshooting since 10pm lol

what kind of problems your having? spongebob icon is not available? games not working?

3. satya

satya New Member

Re: Help please, its 5:43 am I have been troubleshooting since 10pm lol

Hi, the cartridge is not being recognized at all... "There is not game in the card slot".

If anyone has the same model r4 cartridge, can you please show me to setup all this up? I have been out of the loop, and my semester is coming to an end, I just want to do some gaming during the break... I would really appreciate it.

I may not be setting this up right... so please someone walk me through it..
    Post Merge: [time]1363219701[/time]
    or if anyone has the files to send to me, because the official website of cartridge, their links are broken for firmware upgrade and kernel..

my cartridge is

R4 SDHC for 3DS and DSi, Dual-core Smart update, it has a label "NEW" and it is Silver, I bought it last year, dont know what month.. please link me to a working link with the necessary files to load this r4 card up..

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I suspect you need to run a firmware update (if one exists) using an older console because your cart is currently blocked.

5. satya

satya New Member

How can I find out what firmware my r4 cartridge is on? And do I have to find a DSI console that has older firmware or similar firmware version as the r4 cartridge?

6. satya

satya New Member

what is the lowest ds or dsi console version i could use to update my r4 card?