1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need Help Please :)

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by akirayuki13, Mar 13, 2013.

1. akirayuki13

akirayuki13 Member

Hi,

Here i go, so, i bought an R4 from r4isdhc.com, its the Dual Core 2013 White Version (yeah its a clone alright). So it is working on my 3DS (updated till the latest firmware), BUT, some games are not working on it, an example is SMT: Devil Survivor, It loads you can say that, but after the "Licensed by Nintendo" nothing happens next, just a black screen. Other games are working, new ones to be exact like, Pokemon Black 2. Tried their forum, but no response, thats what i get from buying a cheap card :p. Can anyone help me, enlighten me if there is a work around here?

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Seems like a firmware error.
    Most likely they haven't updated it to fix certain days, or have errors in the AP fixes they're using.

Try and patch the ROMs that aren't working with the DS-Scene Rom Tool.
    You can find a tutorial on how in the Tutorial board.

3. akirayuki13

akirayuki13 Member

Hi, Thanks for the reply. I'll try your suggestion and get back here as soon as im done with it. Unfortunately i dont have my 3DS with me right now coz im in the office :)).
    Thanks, for the meantime i'll read the tutorial you suggested. :)

4. akirayuki13

akirayuki13 Member

hi Ethan87,

I already tried that, but the firmware link is a bad link, it is only address to "xxxxx" and for the kernel, i am already using the ones they provide on their website which is 1.51 but still same problem. I havent tried Xenirina's suggestion coz im at the office right now. Thanks for the help anyways :)
    Post Merge: [time]1363187235[/time]
    Tried your suggestion Xenirina but the "ap patched" tab is not checked but crossed, seems that there is no AP patch for this rom huh?

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

For "5983 - Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor 2 (USA) (1024Mbit) (VENOM)"?
    Because I can confirm the tool has been updated with the fix for that ROM. Make sure you've updated the tool with the latest everything.

Make sure the CRC32 is "C52EDAF0". You can find that out in the DS-Scene Rom Tool as well.
    If you have the wrong ROM, get the one from here. Ignore the numbering. It's the right one.

6. akirayuki13

akirayuki13 Member

Nope, its the first one, dumped by Oneup Group "3902 - Shin Megami Tensei - Devil Survivor (U).rar"