1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need help on pokemon soulsilver

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by 4str4l, Jan 25, 2011.

1. 4str4l

4str4l Member

i already downloaded the game.. but when i play it with my no$gba it always ended on black screen.. what should i do?????????

2. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Use the AR Codes to bypass the black screen on No$gba.
    http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=34997.0

3. 4str4l

4str4l Member

how to use it.. i can't find it anywhere

4. meganova

Its in the bottom spoiler.

Run your No$gba, press F2.
    On the new window, press Add New button, and copy these codes into the big box.
    Code:
    020DE16C E1A00000
    020D3FA8 E1A00000

Set it as 'RAW', Action Replay DS, and put a name for it(below the big box).
    Then click Ok, double click the code until it was ticked, and then click Ok.

5. 4str4l

4str4l Member

gee thx a lot.. it's really working... thx for the help bro.. ^^
    Post Merge: [time]1296052585[/time]
    it worked for the black screen.. but, sometimes i found it freezing.. do i need to input another code?

6. meganova

That codes is only for the black screen, and freeze will happen occasionally on No$gba due to the incompatibility issue.
    Try playing it with No$Zoomer.

7. 4str4l

4str4l Member

sorry to ask again.. i don't get it with the zoomer.. does it another emu or it is have to be combined with no$gba???

8. meganova

Its more like an addon for No$gba.
    Go and download the full packages from here.

9. 4str4l

4str4l Member

what do u mean by placing it on root folder??? i don't get it.. i already downloaded all needed according to the tutorial.. the full package i downloaded after the extraction, come with no$gba folder. inside it another folder again. does the root folder u mention is the first folder?

10. meganova

You don't have to follow the tutorial, just download the full package, and run your game using No$Zoomer found inside the full package file.

11. 4str4l

4str4l Member

do i need to put on the code u gave me earlier?? since it is still black screen..

12. meganova

Yes, you must, otherwise you won't be able to play it.
    The input method is still the same.

13. 4str4l

4str4l Member

well,, thx for the help.. its working finely now.. eventhough sometimes the player image turn out to be something else...

14. 4str4l

4str4l Member

i want to ask one more question..
    my pokemon soulsilver got crashed when i enter a cave near violet city... do u know what causing it? does the rom have a trouble??

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

No, its the emulator at fault.

16. meganova

That happen frequently(or sometimes) when playing HG/SS(or B/W) on No$gba, caused by incompatibility issue between emulator and the game,
    there are no permanent fix for it, since the problem may still happen at some random point of the game.

However, most people managed to completed the game by using the prepatched rom from here, but if it doesn't work for you, I suggest switch to other emulator, like DeSmuMe.

17. 4str4l

4str4l Member

yeah, i already tried playing the game for these few weeks... and at some point the rom crashed.. but, do u think i can use my save game data on different emulator???

18. Blob55

Blob55 Active Member

Use the latest version of No$Zoomer and change the Startup Entrypoint to GBA BIOS.
    Note that resetting the Emulator will make it crash in this mode.