1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need Help Making Digimon World 2003 Run on PSP

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by SakuraMartinez, Apr 2, 2010.

1. SakuraMartinez

SakuraMartinez Well-Known Member

I've been trying to make it work flawlessly (without glitches/hanging/crashing) on my PSP for two days now. I have also read about the whole-changing-the-ID-thing and it did not work.
    I've downloaded the ROM/ISO of Digimon World 2003/Digimon World 3 here and so far, I have yet to make it work on my PSP Slim with CFW 5.50 GEN-D3. I've managed to play the game for (more or less) 5 minutes but when I go to the underground path in Asuka city or even randomly go in buildings a glitch occurs where the screen is just black, the music playing, and I get to 'see' (though not clearly) a distorted image of the main character.

Has anyone managed to get this game to work on their PSP handheld system? If so, what POPs version did you guys used and how did you make it work? I've been wanting to replay this game for ages now and I am so close (yet so far) from doing so.

Thank you for the help.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Well, I can only go by whats on the compatibility list. According to it, if you use the suggested Game ID, and any versions of pops, it still randomly freezes.

Have you tried differen't popstation guis to create your Eboots? Some are better than others.

3. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

Change the game's ID to SLPS01724, and be sure to use pops version 3.71.

I can confirm I have gotten the game to work perfectly for me in the past with this method.

4. SakuraMartinez

I have tried doing that but as soon as I select the pops version it gives me the black screen and doesn't load.
    The other pops version (I believe it's 3.80 and 3.52) loads the game perfectly but on the start of the game (after I beat the old man and get the folder from the Yellow Cruiser) it hangs just when I am about to return to the Inn from the underground path.

5. SakuraMartinez

I still need some assistance with this.

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What program (or programs) have you tried to create the eboot with?

7. Neardeath

Neardeath New Member

ok, I don't like posting in these threads and this will be my first, but I do need help with this problem too. I got a Fat PSP CFW 5.50 prome-3 I got the popsloader plugins for 5.50 I changed the ID of the game to SLPS 01724 tried using 3.71 pops (doesn't work gets error 3.72 3.80 3.90 work everything else just gets error) and I'm still getting freezes, just what am I doing wrong?