1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help making an iso image with separate files!! Experts I need your help!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by hufacuse, Aug 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hufacuse

hufacuse Well-Known Member

hi,

I have these files that needed to be downloaded in 50mb blocks. Is there anyway to make them 1 .cue or .ccd file? Thanks

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

generally its a split archive, and extracting the archive will recombine the parts. What is the file extension?

3. hufacuse

not sure yet... I haven't opened them yet just in case you are not mean't to. I asked to check if I need to do anything to them. Thanks Loonylion you help me with all my questions!!

4. hufacuse

still any suggestions? I'm not sure what to do. They are parts of a game. They say like part1.rar and part2.rar and so on. Hope you can help thanks

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ok, I will explain...

You need to download all of them-open the one with extension "1" and all of the files inside each should combine and make it.

Even if not complete-it will give an error-but won't damage it.

What exactly are you downloading-pm me the link (not here if it's an warez file...just to be safe)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its a multipart rar archive. Make sure all the parts are in the same folder, then extract the first one as usual and all the parts will combine

7. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Do what Loony said with the folder, also make sure you have downloaded all the parts and when you extract them with WinRAR they will piece themselves together only problem that might occur will be if a part is missing and it will warn you and stop the extraction process. If that happens all you need to do is locate the missing file and add it to the folder and try extracting them all over again.

8. hufacuse

thanks everyone! Problem Solved!! :) Romulation is awesome

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.