1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help loading Professor Layton and Curious Village

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by lob_51, Aug 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lob_51

lob_51 New Member

Emulator: NO$GBS v2.6a
    ROM: 2002 - Professor Layton and Curious Village

When I load this game, it works fine up to the title screen, then I hit 'new game' and it goes black screen and nothing else happens
    I played this game earlier and it worked fine, I started a game and played for about an hour, but now i cant get past the title screen.

What am I doing wrong?

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Prehaps it lost it's save data-or prehaps you changed some settings.

Check the save settings-other than that-I have no idea :(

3. lob_51

lob_51 New Member

The save setting was on auto when it worked, and it is on auto right now.

I just tried deleting the save file and restarting and it didn't work, so I deleted and re-downloaded the ROM and it still isn't working.

I don't know what to do now my other games work, and the emulator played it once so the emulator is capable of playing it.

So, now what?

EDIT: My laptop is on its highest performance setting, (It plays WoW fine so its not a computer problem)and all of the emulator settings are on (fast)

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

You should have backed up the downloaded game-saves bandwidth-every byte counts XD

Anyway-so the game did work-'cause if it didn't then I would have suggested an arm7 patching...but I never had to do one-and thus not sure.

Sorry :(

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try using the no$zoomer addon. https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=1462.0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.