1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help in finding an anime title

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by damanali, Oct 11, 2010.

1. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

I remember watching an anime. Its evangelion or something but the story is like there is a declaration of war and they send their army to fight on a predetermined area and date, and they like only get a piece of territory for every war they win.

Then the boy is like living on a house with a scientist/professor/doctor with a daughter and the boy is like needed to fight in the war with the daughter... and after a while another girl is put in the picture. Then there is a beautiful teacher who lives with them at the house.

Also to add to the plot, there is this dimension thingy were the stiuation is changed for every dimension the boy gets into.... There is also this fat villain with his wife who is head of the country...

Sorry for the worst description ever but it was a long time ago and I just put what i remember, hope somebody helps!

2. CrashmanX

CrashmanX Well-Known Member

From the Ultra basics of it, it sounds like Neon Genesis Evangelion, but based off of the rest of it it doesnt.

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Definitely resembles Neon Genesis Evangelion, but like Crashman said, it doesn't sound like it...

4. damanali

The main thing I remember on the story is the girl there is cooking some rice and they put egg on top of the rice. And the other girl is like robotic or something and likes to copy whatever the other does for the boy.

The professor/scientist/doctor there likes to eat ramen almost all the time and often scolded by his daughter to take a bath. There was even a scene where she asked the boy and his father when was the last time they took a bath. The boy and the scientist dad is like very much alike.

Is there like a a list of anime that are like there are 2 girls and 1 boy as the protagonist? Like evangelion?

I really appreciate the help.

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Evangelion does have two girls and a guy as the protagonists, but that show you're talking about doesn't sound like it at all...

6. damanali

Thats why I remembered this anime, I am currently watching evangelion and i just remember that anime.

The Rei girl in that anime has her eye always covered by her hair, and it like robotic or something. Also, the Rei girl is not talkative. It only burst a few words.

Thats my frustration, you remember bit by bit, but can't get the entire idea there.

7. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=addsimilaranime&aid=22
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/search/genreresults?w=series&movies&g=action/A&g=drama/D&g=psychological&g=science%20fiction&th=mecha&th=military&th=post-apocalyptic&th=real%20robot&th=self-identification&o=rating

8. damanali

Thanks Tehuber for the help, I found out what it was!

The title was: Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure

I really appreciate the help you have given me! Lets do lunch next time!