1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help getting Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by TheOnlyAvester, Sep 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey, I JUST joined this site and I downloaded The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and I am clueless on what to do next. I do have WinRAR. And don't send me to any of the tutorials please. I've looked at them and the do not help. I have Windows XP and I will be using Project 64.
    Thank you. And I'm an idiot, so pictures would be appreciated.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...?

So you don't want tutorials to use it-but you want a pic guide?

All I can offer is the basic run down.

Once Project 64 is installed, open it up-file-open rom.

Now using that locate the game you have for it.

If you put all your 64 games in same place the emulator will remember them for later use.

Post back if any more questions.

3. I'm sorry for the confusion. I've seriously screwed this up. But when I said don't send me the tutorials, I meant don't send me to the stickied tutorials on here. I've read those and they didn't help me very much. Quite confusing actually.

And I basically need help with the WinRAR. I have Project64 downloaded and Ocarina of Time. But now I don't know what to do at the WinRAR part.

Again, sorry for the confusion.

4. zerozangel

zerozangel Well-Known Member

winrar is a very easy program just download and install after that your file that is rared should be able to be opened with just the normal windows explorer with winrar opened you should see a file within the winrar program just drag and drop the file whereever you want if you really need more help pm me and i will give you my msn.

5. I had my friend walk me through it and I feel like an idiot. Haha. I just never found where I extracted it, I wasn't looking in the right spots. Thanks though you guys.

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Best option is just to right click the archive, and go Extract Here. Extracts files/folders to the same directory of archive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.