1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need help about farmville

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by XD9999, Dec 11, 2009.

1. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Recently, about 12 hours ago, I got hooked on this social game on facebook called farmville and apparently so does 50 million users. Right now Im am searching for hints,tips,guides, but not cheats.

All of the post and articles I read only talked about facts about the game, then I found out that some people actually made a book about farmville! Listing all the hints to prospering in the game.
    I found two:
    1. Made by Luke Pharrell titled Farm Domination

2. I dont know the author or if they are the same

My problem is that I can't afford either of them as they cost $27 ( thats 1.2k pesos - my provision for two weeks..lol).

So I would like to ask any of you, if it's not too much trouble, to please send me a copy or tips about this game. I would be most grateful for your response.

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

Spam invite your friends :p

3. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

My mom used to play it and she's so addicted, now She's addicted to cafe game on facebook.. @___@"

4. Oteupaiecona

Oteupaiecona Well-Known Member

Bah...This is the only pc we have in the house (my desktop went caput), and my wife keeps taking it from me because she has to tend to her farm on facebook.
    It's either that or her fish on one of her facebook aquariums.Or her stupid cafe on CafeWorld, or whatever in Yoville....
    Down with Facebook i say!!!
    J/K. I also have a Facebook account, i just don't play any of the games there.

5. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

Dear XD9999
    I have made a simple step-by-step guide.

1. Open Farmville
    2. Look at it, consider aspects of how this is going to help you in life.
    3. Close it and never ever return again.
    4. Go outside for some Vitamin D.
    5. Consider taking up a new hobby such as actual gaming or anime.

Hehe sorry, but I do not understand the hype :) Couldn't help myself

6. damanali

damanali Well-Known Member

hahaha, you're evil.

i just came back from an ICT congress, and what the blue hell... most teachers in cavite province, even principals, supervisors, superintendents and well-known speakers from around the country is getting hooked up on this farmville.... well, on our table we discussed, its pros and cons...

well, i dont have a facebook account despite the naggers around me to make one, but despite that, i've hooked up with the same thing and my only advice is common knowledge about the game, and a excellent time management in playing. i think its based on real-time set-up so unless you can manage your time, it would be difficult to succeed in farmville or the same time of gaming.

7. rwn

rwn Active Member

the easiest way to get ahead in that game is something as simple as farmvillebot.net i've been using it for a while now. works wonders