1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need firmware for R4-III Upgrade. Please! I can't get it to work!

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by DaemonGal69, Jun 8, 2010.

1. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

Please can someone just tell me which firmware will work, or a version of wood that will.Ive tried all of them on this formu and none of them work. I just get the never ending loading screen. Please will someone help.

2. spunkyuk

spunkyuk Member

i have updated to latest firmware .

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

wood may not work on that specific clone. You can get the official firmware from www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds/

4. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

so is there no way of me being able to use wood because i wanted to play blue dragon awakening which needs it :(

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Do you know anything about coding for the NDS and your specific cart to be dedicated enough to port the Wood Firmware to your cart?

6. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

erm... no. Not a clue what u just said... =/ Although if u explain ill listen :)

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Basically, if you know how to write code for DS, then you can port WoodR4 to your specific cart.

8. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

nope lol grr all this for that stupid blue dragon... which i still really wanna play :( lol

9. titen96

titen96 Well-Known Member

then either wait for someone to make a version for your cart and release it or get a better flash cart

10. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

im probably gonna get a better one really didnt know this was fake before trying to install wood =/ any recomendations?

11. Loonylion

cyclods evolution

12. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

Re: Need firmware for R4-III Upgrade. Please! I can\'t get it to work!

cool thanx ^^
    Post Merge: [time]1276034028[/time]
    aww its for ds lite i have brick ds :(

13. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Acekard 2i serves it's purpose to me.
    But may soon be replaced by the SuperCard DSTwo.

14. DaemonGal69

DaemonGal69 Member

heard good things about the acekard like but that cycloDS looks pretty awesome

15. Loonylion

cyclods works on phat or lite ds consoles. its just the dsi/dsi xl it doesnt work on.

16. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

use ysmenu for clones, wood doesnt work on your card because its a clone, so update your card with the official firmware for your card, and look for a tutorial for ysmenu for clones here in romulation