1. This forum is in read-only mode.

need advice for boss on ToI

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kenny6457, Jul 4, 2010.

1. kenny6457

kenny6457 Well-Known Member

alright im having trouble defeating the giant robot boss so can someone give me advice?
    this is my team:
    Luca Lv 11
    Equips:
    Obisidian Blade(16 damage i think)

Iria Lv 10
    Equips:
    Faust Magnums

Spada Lv 10
    Equips:
    Red feather swords

so do i need to train get new weapons or just get lucky(i already tried the boss with alot of healing items)

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Stay at the save point and grind around the area for levels, i don't think i had much trouble with the boss, not sure what level i was though. Just wait until you get farther, you will love those bosses.

3. kenny6457

yeah cuz like way earlier in the game i got lost.......twice..........in the same area

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yeah, the dungeons in the game can be confusing, i'm enjoying it though

5. kenny6457

and since i has a prepatched rom too that makes it easier to understand what ppl say in the game

6. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Go to Naos and buy better weapons and Armour.
    Also level up a bit more.

7. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

There's only little difference in term of stats between his current weapons and Naos equipment(except the armor though).
    It's better to save money for the next city equipment, Ashihara.

Hence, you can still get good weapons/armors from the chests in the Guild dungeon.
    Level up a bit, and build up your characters Abilities.

When fighting, try to link your partner combo and your combo to fill up the bar(under the character pic), and then execute it(L+R) to perform a timed combo(or whatever it is). Set different strategies for your characters, for example 'Restore your own HP' for Iria which enable her to heal your characters when in low-health, although not happen at most time. Try to dodge enemy attack first, and then counter it from behind, either try to lift it to air plus with air attack, like Tempest Strike or just use normal 3 hits attacks. Give them food(from cooking) will give a small stats boosts during battle.

That giant robot boss shouldn't be much problem though, just perform the right combo, heal when needed and it will down in no time.

8. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Well for Spada and the armour you should buy something
    Also where is the Naos Guild Dungeon?

9. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

You can get Saber at Naos Guild Dungeon though.
    only need some luck(and pray) when you open those chests.

It was located at the western end of the continent(slightly northwest).