1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need a Video Site!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by necr0, Feb 5, 2012.

1. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Ok.

When MegaVideo closed down I was seriously pissed. I only trusted that site and no other site appealed to me.
    If anyone has any ideas of good free, no limit, movie / tv show streaming site, please post it here.

I seriously need one.

Thanks

I am looking for:

[*] Breaking Dawn: Part 1
    [*] Real Steel
    [*] Happy Feet 2

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

most of megavideo's contents was stolen from youtube, so why not just get it from youtube?

3. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Loony, for some series I watched it's just the other way around.
    Try to find a DUBBED version of Fairy Tail on Youtube.

4. vash1127

vash1127 Member

Veoh and Dailymotion sometimes have shows not on Youtube, I use them mostly for anime, but the sites will have more than that. Then there's hulu if you're ok with commercials.

5. Nitemare_ Plague

Nitemare_ Plague Well-Known Member

Youtube is useless for most animes now. Everything is getting copyright claimed even if there is a disclaimer, so you could get 6 episodes in then not be able to find another episode till episode 28. Even then its not very good quality so when you find an episode it may be so blurred you cant correctly read the subtitles.

6. Devon

Devon Well-Known Member

I don't see how a disclaimer could stop a copyright infringement notice in the first place.

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

I can't get on 'cause McAfee.

8. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

did you try the site i gave you?

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Nope. Accidently deleted the PM. Oops. And... the only way I can get past McAfee is on Safe Mode.
    Unfortunately, Safe Mode doesn't support sound. So no sound = pretty crap video.

10. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Bump.

Any sites anyone?