1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need a little helping with No$GBA and how to run it efficiently.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by El_Giganto, Jul 8, 2011.

1. El_Giganto

El_Giganto New Member

So I downloaded No$GBA 2.6 and a Pokemon Black rom to try the game out. I've been playing a while, and stopped after a while. I saved it and when I came back later, I continued. All normal. Until the emulator crashed and save was gone. This really bothered me, because I had to start over. Well, I did and later, it crashed again. This time, my save wasn't gone, but when it happened a third time, I only had one of my very first saves. I only kept one save of the game, so it's really weird that I got an old save back. It's like my PC suddenly remember I saved a while ago, yet forgot everything else. I really have no idea how this all happened. Seeing how you save in game, I don't understand how I got that save. Maybe it was the very first one I lost?

So what I'm really asking, is there a problem with my settings possibly, or am I not allowed to do something else while playing?

2. faroosiz

faroosiz Member

Try using no$zoomer, helped me a lot! http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50586.0

3. El_Giganto

El_Giganto New Member

Okay, I'm using that now. I have no idea if this will help, so I'm still open for suggestions. So far, it does work, because I left it on for a while, without any troubles.

Thanks for the suggestion, really appreciate it. Especially because... everything is bigger!

Still have graphical issues, but I guess I'll have to live with those. As long as I can normally play this game without worrying my saves are gone everytime the emulator crashes. Also, never thought I'd see screen tearing in a game where you can't move the camera.

4. faroosiz

faroosiz Member

52189188 43082020
    22189188 00000010
    D2000000 00000000

Try that, it fixed the screen tearing thing for me xD
    Btw, it's an action replay code and tick the RAW box when you input it.

5. El_Giganto

El_Giganto New Member

Okay thanks =) What does RAW stand for? If you don't care to answer, I'll google it later...

6. faroosiz

faroosiz Member

Actually...I've got no idea xD
    And your welcome! ^_^

7. El_Giganto

El_Giganto New Member

Haha ok. The screen tearing seems to be gone, so thanks for that too. And so far no problems with the emulator.

8. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Any saves you made on game will only be updated after you quit the emulator(without crash/freeze etc),
    so, make sure to keep restarting your emulator after saving, or use the Save Battery File option from the File menu.