1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Need a Ds Flash Cart

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sun4u, Dec 20, 2009.

1. sun4u

sun4u Member

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the right spot, feel free to move it if in wrong spot. Ok I need help I bought me and my oldest daughter an EDGE card for our Ds's. We are very happy with out cards, but Deal Extreme has them OOS now. Someone told me that EDGE is releasing a new iEDGE, does anyone know when that may be? I am in need of another EASY to use card for my youngest daughters Christmas Present. Can anyone recomend a card for under or around $15 on the deal extreme site? I will also need to know where to get the firmware for the card. If the iedge was coming out soon, I could let me kiddo use my card, until it was released. Deal Extreme is the only site that I know of that sells the cards cheap. Please post which card you recomend, and where I can find the firmware...once again I need an EASY card to operate. Thanks

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you can buy the acekard 2i. it's way better than any other that i have owned (r4 iii and ez flash vi), and it's under $15!

3. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

acekard 2i was removed from dealextreme

4. sun4u

sun4u Member

was going to say I was lookin into the aceKard 2i, and didn't see it on Deal Extreme :(

5. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

i wonder why?...

6. bobafett1136

bobafett1136 Well-Known Member

Hello Sun4u,

ace1o1 is actually correct, AceKard 2 Is a fantastic easy to use card, its around 10$ (from where I got mine from) and It's super easy to setup with simple steps to follow on the website.

The AceKard 2 works on all DS consoles and as far as I know, operates every single ROM for the DS.

I have experience with R4, Galaxy Eagle I and an EZ Flash and personally the AceKard 2 is miles better by a staggering 200%.

If you are interested, here is the website: http://www.acekard.com/

7. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

They were asked to remove a few brands from their site. DMCA stuff, probably due to the 1.4 bypass feature using copyrighted ROM data, but don't quote me on that. (I think the TTDSi was removed as well).
    You can buy it at realhotstuff.com still, but it costs a bit more (faster though).

8. gettajob0007

gettajob0007 Well-Known Member

iEDGE is for DSi