1. This forum is in read-only mode.

ndsl, acekard 2i and zelda spirit track

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by kawaii87, Dec 4, 2012.

1. kawaii87

kawaii87 Member

After playing duet with gage the lokomos inside lost forest, there'll be cutscene zelda and link left
    And wham.... white screen...any idea on how to fix? Thanks

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

What version of AKAIO are you using?

3. kawaii87

kawaii87 Member

Akaio release 1.9.0

4. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

use lower firmware and crack rom keep save

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Don't listen to west13, because downgrading your firmware is the stupidest thing to do.
    Try this:

1. Format MicroSD with the Panasonic SD Formatter 3.1 (make a backup of your card first)
    2. Install a clean version of AKAIO and update the loaders (see the guide in the 'Flashcart Help' board)
    3. Copy your game and save to the card and try again

If that doesn't work, do the first two steps, but instead to this:

3a. Patch your game for AP (see the tutorial in the 'Tutorial' board)
    3b. Rename your save to the newly patched NDS ROM
    3c. Copy the patched ROM and save to the card and try to play it

That should work.
    If it doesn't, get Jhon or prectorian to help you out. I gotta head off onto holidays.

6. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

its not dumb it works if you have diffrent micro cards sum new firmware messes sum games and fixes new games dont call people dumb ive been using ds carts when they first came out 1.9 bricked people now when using pokomon black 2 on diffrent sight try diffrent stuff hope you get it to run enjoy

7. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

They fix games, they don't break them. So I don't know where you got *that* idea from...
    If a game doesn't work it's because:

A) It has AP and hasn't being fixed
    B) Your MicroSD is corrupted

Got any valid proof of that?
    I used Pokemon Black 2 on all regions using my Acekard and experienced no such thing. Once again, it was probably their SD's.

And where did I say you were dumb?
    I simply pointed out that downgrading is stupid.

8. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

its on gbatemp now and it is real i seen it i use a patched rom

9. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Care to share where?

10. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ak2i-weird-freezing-problem.338453/

11. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Yeah, freezing problem.
    It's a problem with the SD if you had bothered to read.

12. west13

west13 Well-Known Member

it says try to diffrent sd cards and not it dont work with them too so his card is bricked and has to reflash it to fix it
    Post Merge: [time]1354603597[/time]
    I formatted the card using the Panasonic Formatter as well, forgot to mention that; afterwards, I used a freshly downloaded AKAIO 1.9.0; it still won't boot the menu. I'm using a DS Phat, so the icon I see is the regular Acekard icon, but when I insert it in my DSi, it displays a Danny Phantom icon. means his acekard2i is bricked means his system card freeze wont start is bricked

13. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

There's no need to jump to conclusion, what Kawaii87 experienced is most likely a glitch with the rom.
    He/she hasn't even given much info about the condition of his/her flash cart and SD Micro when/if he/she tried again after the white screen happened. Did the flash cart ran normal; Did the rom load normal; Did the save file load normal; Did the white screen happen again at the same location; Was there any error message; etc. Without knowing all these, how can you conclude what the source of fault be from?

14. kawaii87

kawaii87 Member

Sorry i havent reply yesterday(work) and i agreed that xenirina kind of method works(he/she gives a hint on tutorial and anything about acekard and i update it, now i got no white screen from the game and it work smoothly....

The reason i think that cause white screen is akloader. I got one more problem but i will create new thread today. And its about cheats.

15. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Good to know it's not a fatal issue. Hickups like that can happen sometimes. Do back up your SD Micro's content often. :)