1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS to PSP Emulator

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by cicgamer, Feb 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cicgamer

cicgamer Well-Known Member

Hey Guys ummm i was wondering is there a NDS emulator for the PSP around im looking for that i guess and ive seen some things on the interwebs here and most of them are slow so not to be picky but im looking for a fast or decent NDS to PSP emulator to play Platinum and other games and such anyboy have any info on this topic or is this a lost cause?

2. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

Currently the best working emulators for PSP is the GBA one.
    It still gonna take a while for a good DS emulator for PSP.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

There is only one and it has a long way to go...if you lack a ds, get a pc based emulator like no$gba

4. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

Its very difficult to emulate DS to PSP. PSP doesent have a touch screen for one thing!

5. Mamaandpapa

Mamaandpapa Member

well right now its a lost cause, cause the only emulator for ds on psp isn't even good yet...emulation is slow...you gonna have to wait a long time for it get good

6. stirgo1212

Anyway, why would you want to play touch screen games on a system which can hardly emulate most decent games?

7. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

DeSMuMe is the only emulator available, and only plays crappy games halfway decent under 32MB.

8. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

Seriously...don't even try it.

I was playing Kirby Squeak Squad on my PSP 2000 and when I pressed the jump button, it took nearly 2 full seconds for Kirby to respond. :p

9. mikeac

mikeac Well-Known Member

Maybe Electroplankton would work ;D

10. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I should definitely try that! :)

11. stirgo1212

Or Korg DS10

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.