1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS Sleep mode problems?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by duzke, Oct 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Whenever i close my ds, the green light that indicates that it is still on is flashing more frequently and is making an odd sound. Any help? Thanks.

2. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Does your DS still functioning normal after you open it? Never heard of this problem though. And although I think it isn't listed in the manual book, looking at it is worth a shot..

3. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Do you have anything in the GBA slot? I found that my old copy of Nintendogs wouldn't go to sleep mode when I had my old EZ Flash in. What game are you playing, and can you describe the sound? Also what flashcard are you playing it on?

4. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Playing on the Cyclods (sorry, fogot to mention) Firmware 1.55B3 if that helps. Can't really describe the sound but one thing is that it is a low sounding beep that is the sort of thing that sounds like something is broken. And no GBA slot.

5. Fredbox

Fredbox Well-Known Member

Sorry, I can't help you then. I have no idea what the problem is. But I hope you manage to solve your problem.

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

I don't think the problem is on the flashcart. Try closing the ds while doing the NDS settings. Does it make the same sound?

7. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I assumed this ds has been dropped?

One of mine had a simerler error-brother nearly destroyed it...

Just before it broke-it wouldn't even go into sleep mode :(

8. duzke

duzke Well-Known Member

Fixed again. Didn't actually do anything to fix it but it did it itself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.