1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nds roms

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by freegame36, Dec 21, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freegame36

freegame36 New Member

i am looking for certain nds roms....at the begiining of the rom number, there is a code like "GBA" ect. will the games with these codes work for NDS or do i need to stick to NDS code at the begginning of the number?

2. Sabri23

Sabri23 Guest

If you have a DS with a flashcard you only could run NDS roms on it .
    If you are using a emulator (no$gba or visualboyadvance) you could also run GBA roms .

NDS = Nintendo DS
    GBA = Gameboy Advance

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

you need a slot 2 device like the ez flash iv or ez flash 3 in 1 to play gba games on ds.

a cart called the supercard ds2 will play gba, ds, and snes roms from the flash cart.

but you can use a gba emulator for your computer, psp, or wii if you are capable of playing them from any of these listed.

4. zanygirl

zanygirl New Member

Hi I an mew to all this downloading of games. i am interested in the mario party. and i have a ds which mario party do i down load. there are several. there are some with (nds ) or (gba), (n64) and then they have a letter in bracketsand then some have a word, and some have a couple of letters and numbers in brackets. which one do i pcik to download. it is so confusing. and then what region do i pick. i live in australia so which one do i look at to download can some one please help me.

5. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

first off you need a card to put mario party on, to play on your DS.I'll assume you have one, as for regions well since your an Aussie you'll want an English one either choose the Europe one or the American one represent by (E) & (U) respectively as for which type of rom you want the DS one so pick that hope that answers your question.Its really not that hard once you get the hang of it now getting some of them to work well thats a different matter :)

6. zanygirl

zanygirl New Member

when you press download on a game and the next page comes up and you have 2 severs to choose from 1. north amercia server and 2. europe server which one do i choose living in australia.

7. tim1182

tim1182 Well-Known Member

hmmm im not to sure, just try both and see which one is faster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.