1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nds roms closed YAY! We can all go to romulation

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by omega33, Jun 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. omega33

omega33 Guest

This is what nds roms says:

WEBSITE CLOSED NOTICE

As of today all websites that were run by
    aussi-play have been closed.

This includes the following:
    aussie-play.com
    aussie-play.net
    nds-roms.com
    nds-help.com
    rombomb.com
    ds-downloads.com
    and others.

Please do not contact us as we will not reply to any emails.

We would like to thank all of our supporters, friends and family

Well thats good becasue they used to have heaps of server trouble and romulation is like 50 times better. Well who did like nds roms?

2. VIII....

VIII.... Well-Known Member

you serious. aussie play closed down. i used to use them before i found romulation and when aussieplay took over everything went down hill. people had problems with the psx isos and asked aussieplay for help and u know what they did? they shut down the PSX sections of there sites. bravo great way to solve your problems.

i came here when there servers became so slow it was like 50 bytes per second on the fastest broadband connection available where i live. romulations really good when they upload stuff. some games are released here before the release date. there everything was like 1 month late. and some games werent even upload. usually the popular ones.

3. GoldenTalesGeek

GoldenTalesGeek Well-Known Member

Good riddance to NDS-ROMs, I say. :p That place had become a breeding ground for -excuse my language- nitwits, assholes, fuck-ups, scumbags, dipshits, and all-around fucking hypocrites!

I already mentioned this before, but I had some rather malicious rumors being spread about me on the IRC of that site. They were basically saying that I was chatting up any girl on there, regardless of how old they were. But, here's the kicker: They continued to say that stuff about me long after I had left to come here for my DS ROMs! One of the head people on there even went so far as to say that I should be in jail.

Yet, I heard he was chatting up some 15 year old girl on there the day after I left when he thought no one but the noobs were around, and he's not that much older than I am! A good friend of mine caught him in the act and not only reported him, but also told me about it, and even provided a screenshot as proof.

4. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

it's ESA's lucky day. :p good thing we're here to tell the tale.

5. d3v1ant

d3v1ant New Member

Wonder is rom bomb closed down b/c of technical issues or legal issues

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

neither. The owners got fed up of running it.

7. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

Sweet, so from now on romulation is king of the roms?

8. Loonylion

we have been for at least two years already

9. crazytuna

But right now you're all alone on the top
    you should do like the Romans, go exterminate the other Rom sites before they become big and take over your empire :p

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I actually know a great deal of the owners of the other sites, I don't want them to close down. I'm not going to say good riddance, I'm just going to pray that if any of the immature idiots from that site come here then they better shape up, because I would ban for half of the comment that was submitted to nds-roms, they'll find I'm not too kind towards immaturity and rudeness.

11. omega33

omega33 Guest

Yer thats true

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

... Well we aren't allowed to advertise rival ROM sites... this is against the rules... but they're closed down...

Anyways... Where will all of their forum people go... *wonders*

Oh crap. This is the next rom site!

13. crazytuna

Or they can just buy the games :p

14. krazyyaj

krazyyaj Well-Known Member

so thats what happened.

i didn't like the site too much. like many have stated. the immaturity was annoying.

and well the links often failed on me along with slow loading.

but what can i say. when its free. what do you have to complain for?

15. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

they might go to some other crap rom sites, and miss out on the wonders of romulation... or turn to things like torrents, or pay for them

16. nomercy

nomercy Well-Known Member

"Romulation: Raising immature visitors since 2006" :p

17. forte_amirul

forte_amirul Well-Known Member

Wait,one question.Then where will we find roms that RomUlation can't provide like Sims e.t.c?

18. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Google?

THat's how I found that...you know those mexican things you hit with a stick?

(mmmmmsoft can't stop me XD)

There are other sites-try thoe affiliated with romulation, like www.pspisoz.com, worth a shot (they have ds roms too)
    Post Merge: [time]1246439210[/time]
    ps don't say the name-trying to cover it up so mmmmmsoft can't track it, just incase, I'm a worry wort aren't I:(

19. Loonylion

thats what the trading station is for

20. thekashmiriking

thekashmiriking Well-Known Member

After i realised nds-roms was down...i needed a new source to download my NDS roms and i happened to stumble across Romulation. I thought i'd sign up as well and gain the added privileges for downloads. So then i thought let me check out the forums...and O MY!

I felt a wonderful spark within this community and ive embraced it! I just wanted to say that im happy to have joined and i long to stay forever.... ;D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.