1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS rom problems

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by ndsrommonkey, Nov 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndsrommonkey

ndsrommonkey New Member

This is my first post and I hope it's in the right place.
    I have a Fire Link for my NDS and have been downloading roms for it.
    The roms download ok but there are some that when I load them I get an error message saying along the lines of" save file corrupt or file corrupt please turn off".
    It's gone from the odd game to virtually every game I download, does anyone else have this problem or know how to solve it?

Thanks
    TC

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

update your flashcart firmware, and if that doesnt help, get a different flashcart. Firecard isn't one of the more compatible ones.

3. The AP hacker

The AP hacker Well-Known Member

Wow, I've never even heard of it. I reccomend getitgn newest firmware if you havent already, try redownloading the non-working games, and if all else fails, go buy a new flashcart.

My reccomendation: Buy a CycloDS evo, constantly updated with new firmware, easily skinnable, compatible with moonshell and slot2 GBA carts, active forums and its got a cool loading screen! :)

4. jpm83160

jpm83160 Well-Known Member

Funny....thats happened to me also...solution (for me) was to backup everything from the sd card,reformat the sd card and reinstall your particular firmware ........and when you put back on the games to the sd card ,transfer them one or two at a time....never had a problem since then........thats an option.....good luck and god bless..........almost forgot...Buy a different flashcart (i recommend ) an ACEKARD 2i.......heres a link from where i bought mine....http://www.gamebygame.com/index.php?target=categories&category_id=184

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.