1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nds r4

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by lupedra, Apr 1, 2011.

1. lupedra

lupedra New Member

hi all, i have a problem, my english bad so try to understand me , thx :)

I have a nds lite, and r4 card http://www.r4ultra.com/images/product_03.JPG , i can use only firmware downloaded from www.r4ultra.com cuz others don't working so i can't play newest games, so please help me , i want to know what firmware i can use to play newest game cuz i tryed wood, acekad , and other no one worked , plz help ;) ;)

2. linkfan551

linkfan551 Well-Known Member

This specific card is made by the Acekard team, hence why akAIO 1.8.1 is available for it. I have not tested if 1.8.6a works on it or not, as I do not have this card.

Try downloading akAIO 1.8.6 from HERE , extract the files to your computer, and copy them to your MicroSD card. See if it boots.

If not, you'll have to find patches for your games....

OR you can try YSMenu LOCATED HERE

3. LuckyTrouble77

LuckyTrouble77 Well-Known Member

YSMenu will not work on this cart. The cart is an Acekard clone, not a DSTT clone.
    Later versions of AKAIO will not work on this cart. The build of AKAIO available on that site is specially made for that cart.

Basically, you have that AKAIO 1.8.1 available on there and nothing else. At least you will have the AAP (anti-anti-piracy) feature though.

4. killer69

killer69 Well-Known Member

yeah i have the same problem. i cant play most of the new games. have u solved ur problem lupedra?