1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS problem???

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by megadarks, Aug 27, 2012.

1. megadarks

megadarks Well-Known Member

ummmm hello :S i am getting a NDS soon and i want to know what i need for NDS (gamecard or flashcard or SOMETHING and how i put cheats on it and how i transfer ROMS to the NDS TELL ME PLEASE cuz i am getting a NDS soon and i need a guide @_@)

2. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

you are going to need a flashcard (depends on the type of DS you have) and a micro SD memory card (depends on the flashcard). putting games and cheats is fairly easy, just tell us the model of DS (DS Lite, DSi, 3DS).

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Lucky you.
    In order to play ROMs, you will need a flashcard. There is a nice guide to buying flashcards in the 'Flashcart Help' board so head on over. You will also need a MicroSD card to put the ROMs onto and that will go into your flashcard.

Setting up your flashcard and copying ROMs can be complicated for some, but we'll get to that when you have chosen your flashcard.

Note: 'Flashcard' and 'Flashcart' are the same things. I say it as flashcard, others say flashcart. Please don't get confused.

4. megadarks

UMMMM what is the difference between DS lite and 3DS

5. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

6. megadarks

I DONT MEAN THE GAMES I MEAN WHAT IF I GOT Nintedo 3DS will it make ALL THE KIND OF GAMES FOR NDS (3D and not 3D playable?)

7. serhat359

serhat359 Well-Known Member

Currently there is no flashcard that can play 3D games, you can only play non-3D ones. When a flashcard that is capable of playeing 3D games comes out, you'll be able to play all of them.