1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Pokemon Soul Silver problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Nacky1337, Dec 4, 2011.

1. Nacky1337

Nacky1337 New Member

Hi guys. I've been searching for Pokemon Souls Silver for days and I didn't find a ROM that has a save data that isn't corrupted. Please help me, I am sick of searching. btw. ROM has to be English version. Thanks!

2. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Re: [NDS] Pokemon Soul Silver

Which card do you have?

3. Nacky1337

Nacky1337 New Member

I have R4 card (NDSL/NDS).

4. Jonez001

Jonez001 Well-Known Member

Which firmwire do you use?

5. Nacky1337

Nacky1337 New Member

Wood R4.

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Using the latest v.1.41 version should have solved the issue.

Are you using different roms on the same save file? Or do you create new save files each time you change a rom? Also do you activate any cheats? If you do active a cheat, avoid activating the bypass AP cheat code. Cause it can cause corrupted save file.

I hope this isn't another hit and run by someone who become a member just to ask a question then up and away? Which could make me resent from helping "just signed up" new members. As I've experienced one too many of this sort of members. ::)

7. Nacky1337

Nacky1337 New Member

It didn't help!

8. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Unfortunately, we are not psychics. And we are incline to play guessing game and going around the bush. Unless you provide us in full detail the things we need to know. Its better the discussion stop here.

Because you are a new member here, I suggest You should check our forum rules about how to properly ask for help/assistance (READ THIS RULE TOPIC). There you'll find about what information you should put on the table for us to know. We don't want to turn a simple technical issue into a discussion that spread over several pages of useless back and forth question and answer when it can be solved in just a few short posts.