1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nds lite

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ad, Mar 26, 2008.

1. ad

ad Member

Im after buying a nds lite for my daughter and found this site. http://www.stelthsolutions.co.uk/nindslierjhtjr5h74t4y38k54jf672y435j6yd4d498t65ty34thd87ty4h87t2043.html
    seems a bit cheap,is it a scam?
    Would also be grateful for info on trust worthy sites that offer a good price on ds lites.
    cheers ste..........

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Seems a fair price, it's rougly $120 in the US, so that one is a bit more expensive but it has games bundled so that might explain it.

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its damn cheap for the UK, even without games...

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

you guys are lucky, in the Philippines, luxuries are taced 100%.. the Wiimote is freaking 2.7k pesos, equivilant to about 60$...

and the DS is 9k-13k which is easily over 200$... But luckily I bought all my consoles before moving to the Philippines

oh and The games are easily 20% more expensive than the US and the economy is going up, and the prices don't change

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

A brand new DSLite here is $200 and NDS games are $90-100. GBA games are $50! Amazon have some good ones too.

6. ad

ad Member

seems it is too cheap,just found this site http://www.powerplaydirect.com/news.asp
    will just have to keep looking.

7. Loonylion

good thing you were suspicious then.

8. Seph

You could always import it, It's not that expensive to import it from the US or Canada, I got mine loads cheaper than if I had bought it locally.

9. martinnewton

martinnewton Active Member

i bought for 100 pounds, i feel ripped, i was gonnna buy on ebay for 80 but i got outbid like 20 times, and i could of bought for 60 from hong kong but i didnt wanna wait like 10 weeks, so i decided to justbuy it for 10 pounds extra from gamestation, and with no games how shitty is that lol ? 100 pounds -.- ripping off commy japs :'(

10. Loonylion

Japan isn't communist. £100 is about average price for a DS in this country, we've already established that the site mentioned at the top of the thread is a scam.

11. martinnewton

martinnewton Active Member

I see, What is japan if it isnt Communist then ? i see no democracy there, ive always wondered what it is :p

12. Seph

You should look more carefully then, Japan is actually a quite modernized country. They have much the same form of government as Denmark, the UK and other European countries, namely Parliamentary democracy and Constitutional monarchy

13. Reemr

Reemr Well-Known Member

Damn, things are expensive where other people live. A new DS Lite here is $130 new.

14. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Look at my above post and you'll see how pricey it is here.