1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS lite skin problem

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by karaiina, Sep 11, 2009.

1. karaiina

karaiina New Member

Hello, I'm new here, sorry if this topic had already posted before, but I couldn't find the answer I need. So, I accidentally deleted all file in the skin folder (including the...configuration something file, I guess), and when I turn on the NDS, the screen is purple and I couldn't fix it. I tried inserting new skin, to no avail. I copied my friend's skin configuration file, but it didn't work either (I'm guessing it's because my friend's NDS is not lite)

I've read this kind of topic here, but the problem was solved because the NDS's owner dropped the NDS. If I drop the NDS, my mother surely will drop me to the nearest dustbin. So...help? Thanks before :3

2. olliebot

olliebot Well-Known Member

This should go in technical help. But I'd also try replacing your entire firmware, maybe you deleted a file that shouldn't have been deleted?

3. karaiina

karaiina New Member

Maybe I'll just bring it to the store. I was hoping somebody here could help me to repair it. I don't know, maybe I did, because I just click ctrl+a and deleted it all

4. chizhangtoast

chizhangtoast Member

mine didnt work either until i changed the name of the skin to theme01 and then i worken perfectly