1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Jump! Ultimate Stars | Translationpatch doesn't work

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by GhanaChris, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GhanaChris

GhanaChris Well-Known Member

Good Evening!

I must say, I'm sorry for another Jump! Help-Thread :-(
    I own a R4i SDHC and I can play the original one without problems!
    When I have successfully applied my Patch from "deufeufeu" and tryed to start it on my DS it says: "Errcode -83"
    This normally comes for Games which won't work with the Card....
    I've tried all .dps Files from deufeufeu & some Pre-Patched Version of Jump! Ult. S...,- none of them works...

So, what should I do now? Give up? I really want a English-Patch... :-D

2. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Heres the one that I used and it worked fine back then....

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?umdytknfmzj

3. GhanaChris

I've already tried that before, there's still that f***ing ErrCode -,-"

4. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

There are 2 translation patches for Jump. The original patch was rough and in poor English, the second which I believe you have a link to above is much better. Neither of them are needed to play the game, but you probably already know that.
    The original patch was available on GBATemp last time I checked(at least 6 months ago) also I think DScene held a copy of the original patch(you would need to register to check). There is a pre-patched version to download too. Sorry can't link to other DS rom download sites.
    I will go check and see if I have a copy with the old patch and if so will upload to the trading section of RomU.

Yeah I think I have the old patch version. Will add a link to the trading station soon. Hope it helps.

5. GhanaChris

That'd be great! I actually don't care what type of English, mainly it just should be for more understanding..., since now I'm playing with Guide on GameFAQ....

Ahhh, nor of the Pre-Patched Versions worked for me.. :-D

6. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Just for you GhanaChris https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=30062
    I have no idea if this will work for you but, I can do no better than this to help.. good luck.

7. GhanaChris

I really appreciate your awesome HelP! Unfortunately it doens't work, it just turns white. OMG, it seems my Card hates Patches >.<
    Until now there's only one Patch working for my Card: "Zelda Spirit Tracks". Like Clash of Heroes, Dragon Quest VI and more don't work.. xD ... But since that Game is awesome, I'll try to play it though.. Thanks :)

8. 159159

159159 Member

Try This One
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=10I63KW9
    It should work :) ;D

9. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I think it's just a fault with the r4...the last one worked perfect on my acekard :)

10. GhanaChris

Yeah, all that Clone-Crap :p

11. 1prinnydood

1prinnydood Guest

Sorry to be of no help. :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.