1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS Harvest Moon: Island of Happiness

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by faune, Feb 23, 2009.

1. faune

faune Well-Known Member

Hellooo, I'm on my first play through of HM:IOH, but am not new to the HM series on handhelds. So my problem is that I can't seem to get the Wonderfuls to work for the tools I have equipped them on. :/ Just to clarify, I HAVE made an offering to the Harvest Goddess (which, to my understanding, is what unlocks finding Wonderfuls in the mines, but I don't know if that's relevant to getting store bought ones to work), and I AM charging the tool before using. I've tried a Red Wonderful on the hoe with one slot, which is supposed to up the area usage to 1 x 2 squares, but when charged, I only get one red selection square, and it will only till one square. I've also tried a Yellow Wonderful on the axe with both one and two slots, and even after charging, I can't cut down the small stumps on my farm.

I am playing this game off of my R4DS Ultra instead of the actual copy (so I don't end up losing my games when I take them places @_@), is there any known problem with this that could prevent the Wonderfuls from working, or am I still doing something wrong/missed an event? Any help is appreciated. ^^

2. maria150380

maria150380 New Member

Plzz help me, im playing Harvest Moon island of happiness using computer by dsmu emulator , but i cant purchase medium or large rucksack in chen's shop. And after i upgrade my house even till the large one, i m not able to purchase refrigerator nor kitchen. how do i solve this problem?plzz help

3. koyuchan

koyuchan Well-Known Member

About the Wonderfuls, maybe you can get more info here : http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/ds/file/935053/54315
    I Just play until I reach the new island, and i was bored, now waitin the Sunshine Island :p

Hmm,,pretty weird,you should can purchase it all year around.
    You can buy it and it failed or it didn't showed in the store?