1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS games that made you say the F word

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by th3echelon89, Sep 23, 2009.

1. th3echelon89

th3echelon89 Well-Known Member

I know you guys have said the F word when you are playing a game.

Is there a NDS game that made you say it?

Hmm, Phoenix Wright, Hotel Dusk, and Resident Evil made me say that. :)

2. sexywogboy

sexywogboy Well-Known Member

I usually consider myself a hardcore gamer, but one day I thought I'd try out Tamagotchi Connection: Corner Shop. The game seemed okay at first, but eventually I got to a part in the game where I needed to use the stylus at the top-right corner of the screen. The screen could'nt notice my stylus tapping the right-corner. It pissed me off that much that I turned of the game and played a real game like Pokemon LOL.

3. th3echelon89

Hahah! Yeah, the stylus freaks me out too. I played Mario And Sonic at the Olympic Games. Man, to tell you the truth, that game is really annoying and at the same time frustrating. I hate to do the running challenge. That will destroy the touch screen and I will always lose my temper to that game.

4. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Super Robot Taisen OG Saga:Endless Frontier

I suck so much on my first game,I had to fight the goblins like 5 times >_<

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

All NDS Castlevania's. These games are so freaking hard... And I hate losing X_x

6. that3d-trapezoid

that3d-trapezoid Well-Known Member

Pokémon Platinum, in the Battle Frontier. I was like "EFF, 5 crits in a row!? SCREW THIS, I'M RUNNING TO HATSWORTH!"
    Yu-Gi-Oh games. "EFFing lucky draws..."
    FFTA2:GotR. "EFF! 99% and you missed!"
    SRT:OG Saga Endless Frontier. And I'll only mention that it has something to do with the girls in the game, none more.
    SMT-DS. "EFF, it's Belial time... EFF, it's Jezebel time... EFF, it's Belzaboul time..." It just goes on and on.

And IMO, playing any game long enough and you're bound to say it.

7. th3echelon89

Yup. You will surely say it.

Guitar Hero made me say the F word.

I play on expert difficulty. When I'm close to the end of the song. I glimpse at the score and I end up messing the note streak. I have to start all over again. Talk about punishment. Damn! :D

8. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Trauma Center 2, the hard levels really makes you want to say it out loud... When you're really close to winning, the health drops, F*** :(

9. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Pokémon tends to do it to me with legendaries... I'll have'em down to 1 HP, paralyzed or asleep, whatever, and throw all of my Ultra Balls... if the last one doesn't work, I go into a fit.

Of course, it's fixed with a soft-reset. But it's the principle of the matter!

10. Sbf93

Sbf93 Well-Known Member

I always say this little word when i play Tetris on my DS and loose in maraton-mode (without endless) at lvl 20.

11. jadster 1996

jadster 1996 Well-Known Member

I have played a lot of games that made me so angry which are:
    Super robot taisen endless frontier:Some of the bosses were so hard that I started being amazed when I beat a boss below the fifth try.
    Pokemon platinum:I don't have much of a problem with legendary pokemon but the problem is with roaming pokemon(and platinum had like five of them)
    Rhythm heaven:When I lost like five times on the first level I just deleted the game and swore never to buy that game.

12. fahsky

fahsky Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Trauma Center, for sure. Even playing with dual-styluses, after a looot of practice. -_-

Phoenix Wright, occasionally, especially on psyche locks. I hate hate hate that game feature...

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor... yeah. Grindfest.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon has to be the worst - I'm a perfectionist, I have to keep everyone alive & get all items, leading to way too many resets.

13. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

In pokemon Soul Silver, I couldn't remember how to get through Lt Surges gym... damn trash cans...
    Ding!
    "Yes, I found the first lock!"
    Ding! (gate closes)
    "Aw, what the F***!?!?"

And in Trauma center, when that guy had those tumors that kept growing back after like 3 seconds...
    scalpel, laser, ointment, bandage thing, another tumor!, scalpel, laser ointment, bandage, tumor, scalpel, laser, f*** this game!

14. Suiseiseki

Suiseiseki Well-Known Member

Trauma Center, anything with aneurysms. Oh, and the goddamn X missions.

Pokemon, when I've got a 1hp slept legendary and it WON'T GET INTO THE BALL FFS.

15. Hardware

Hardware Guest

I never swear, but the one DS game that would lead me to it would be Trauma Center-ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

I said it in Valkyrie Profile. Not a negative F but a positive way to say F. More like !@#$ and more. :D I love those eye candy finishing moves.

17. Griffandir14

Griffandir14 Well-Known Member

Castlevania Order of Ecclesia, I hate avoiding every attack from a boss, whitling down his health all the way then suddenly he rears back and taps me on the shoulder! no medal for me :(

18. th3echelon89

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ridge racer ds-lead car passed me just as I was about to hit finish line..

"F*** YOU DAM AI I'LL F***ING BASH YA F***ING AI BRAINS IN GOD F***ING DAM IT!!!"

...then I had a drink break, then after 4 hours of THAT above I finally beat it.

Or many times in Ultimate mortal kombat...I shan't say here...

Oh-normally I don't swear but I hate losing just at the last second-I lost a mario kart tourneyment because I was hit with a blue shell and a red with finish line in sight-and I was ahead by a fair amount :(

...could have been one of the top 8 in australia...for shame...

20. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

pokemon pearl at the battle tower when i was almost doing 100 streak victories my game froze and i just couldnt handle that!!!damn