1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NDS games fail?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Tomoka, Aug 17, 2010.

1. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

It seems to me, since i've been out of the scene for about a month, and i review kiekoes's thread, and see there have been very few good game releases.... is it just me, or do NDS games seem to be getting shittier each month? If the games don't start picking up soon, i'll probably be outta the seen for quite a bit longer...

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I'm still "in the scene". I'm just in the shadows.

They do suck, but that's because ummm...I dunno.

3. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

Yo!! The answer would be that the fun games haven been out yet ;D

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Its coming to an end as the 3DS nears I give it about a year after release and NDS will die out and nothing but shovelware as far as the eye can see.

5. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

on that note, i actually believe they've run out of ideas...it seems lots of games now are remakes of different things, based on same things, and just seem to have the same feel..like all games are basically just being boring now cuz there's very little change...most of the good games available i've already beat..and i just don't think the developers have any good ideas left for good games, cuz they used'em all up..

good thing i've got 4 32gb cards filled...

6. unqiueninja

unqiueninja Well-Known Member

But there are still many more games ;D

7. klaimore

klaimore Well-Known Member

The problem with GBA, NDS etc. is that they get outdated very easily. Nintendo's just gonna make a new console and stop creating the past generation games.

I recommend giving up on Nintendo, and going for Sony or Microsoft, because they tend to get outdated after a long time. You also won't look like a total oldbie when you have like a Twin Famicon.

8. someirishkid

someirishkid Well-Known Member

I agree. I mean, they're still making PS2 games.
    Pity they stopped with the xbox. Anyone know where I can buy Battlefront II? I badly need that game!

On topic: DQ IX isn't a fail.

9. sonicfanboy

sonicfanboy Well-Known Member

i agree in fact to be honest there are alot of shit ds games no thanks to a certain company who make imagine games

10. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

offtopic: Check Miejer, they had a copy last i was there..

ontopic: everything after that had an epic fail...

most of those game that have a set series tend to fail...

11. SoulSin

SoulSin Well-Known Member

Depends on your favorite genre.

and the stuff of nintendo outdated or not, it kinda doesn't make diference for some players.
    I rarely or never replay a game, so it doesn't matter much if Sony games take longer to get "outdated".

Things of Nintendo that pisses me off

To much localized crap: *see activision imagine games*
    To much Japanese games that won't get a translation.

Besides that, nintendo is cheaper on my country.

12. awesomebros

awesomebros Well-Known Member

I wish there were more companies like metanet. N+ for the ds had a few flaws but it was still ported quite nicely.

13. markswan

markswan Well-Known Member

Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 2 came out in Japan a little while ago, hopefuly it'll be out in the west (and elsewhere) soon :)

14. dills2

dills2 Well-Known Member

n+ was amazing better than quite a few other games and only 8 mb

15. melfice666

melfice666 Well-Known Member

well in my opinnion there are many games thatt are avesome at ds

too bad that most of them are japanese

16. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

This thread highlights one reason why i hope the 3ds properly prevents being able to play downloaded backups.
    Spoilt kids complaining about the stuff they repeatedly leech.

It's fucking stupid, you really expect top quality games to be released every month?
    (I know of plenty still to come).
    Also, wow, you've filled four 32 gb sd cards with downloaded games, GOOD JOB MAN... it's a pity you'll probably never even play most of them (yet still complain about a lack of games).
    Not really nintendo's doing.

What nintendo games do you know of that haven't been localised/translated?

17. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

^ Not only that, it's the summer too, there's usually never a lot of good games that come out in the summer.

Mother.

18. drybones41

drybones41 Well-Known Member

Well Super Scribblenaughts is coming soon which looks amazing.

19. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

The 3DS is coming out at some point, the releases are drying out for the ds.

When a new console is confirmed it always happens, you won't see many, if at all, blockbusters for the ds from this point on.

20. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Golden Sun is probably going to be the last one we see.