1. This forum is in read-only mode.

nds files

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by roberttaylor40, Jun 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my son has deleted a file to make games run on nds,the only other file that is there is ttmenu.sys file,i dont know what file he has deleted,could you please help,and let me know what file i need.thanks.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I am guessing you have a DSTT/TTDS? if so, go to www.linfoxdomain.com/nintendo/ds, download the DSTT firmware and extract it to your microSD root, overwriting the existing files.

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...I always have a fear of this happening, that's why I

-backup every file I have downloaded (games, firmware, etc)

-if many roms and many settings, I back up the whole card and compress it (I don't do that so much but it helped at first)

-disable certain delete commands (on the ds cards you can delete stuff whilst on the ds, if you can I'd disable them, find the options menu and disable that if you can)

But as loony said, just grab the whole firmware set again and extract it back into your card's root, but I'd back up the ds games just incase (ie just copy them all, save on your comp if there isn't any backups and go for it) and if you know what to look for...thee save files

(little brother nearly killed me one time, I fixed his card after a game got corrupted, I saved all the games and firmware but not the save data...all his 120 hours in pokemon wasted :( )

4. up and running again,many thanks to all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.