1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] Animal Crossing: Wild World

Discussion in 'Review Submission' started by loveshermusic, Jul 27, 2009.

1. loveshermusic

loveshermusic Well-Known Member

Hiya everyone!
    I just thought that i will tell you a bit about the game animal crossing: wild world for nintendo ds, and What I thought about the game.

Well basically the game is about you! You start off in a taxi driving to a town. You get to name the town you are going to, your name and a few other things. You arrive at the town and settle in at your house and work for tom nook to help to pay off your loan because he is the one that built your house. He eventually tells you that you have to pay your loan on your own now and he tells you ways that you can get money.

Soo you can uprade your house in the game, shop and upgrade at tom nooks store (nookingtons, it is massive), your neighbours will sometimes move away to another town and you cannot visit them anymore, but you will be new neighbours. You help each other out in the game and you will be rewarded.

This game is a game that you have to play everyday. After awhile i found the game to become quite boring (maybe it is because i played it everyday or about 3 weeks. I dunno LOL.) If you like simulation games than i recommend this game to you. All in all i think that i would rate this game.......

5/10 because its fun at the time but soon after it can become boring

thank you for reading

2. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

I'm not even going to bother reading it since it's in frickin' orange.
    Just from a glance, the language is too simplified. You need this, you do this, you name this, you do this, etc.
    Needs screenshots, scores, more text, the whole shebang.

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Put some screenshots.

4. tehuber1337

tehuber1337 Well-Known Member

The actual review portion is kinda lacking, too. The majority of it is just a recap of what you do in the game, rather than what's good and what's bad about it.

Oh, and there's a set rating system you're supposed to follow.

5. loveshermusic

loveshermusic Well-Known Member

sorry i didnt really know wat i was doing. it was my first review next time i make one i will put some screanshots and read the actual proces of writing the review.

6. happydays82

happydays82 Member

And you're meant to put the writer of the review in the title, and instead of doing it for your next review, edit this one to fit it.

I admire your capitalization, though. :D.

7. matje103

matje103 New Member

is it in dutch?

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Obviously the review is in english-the game (the U and E copies) are english.

No idea if other's in dutch exist.

9. Songasre

Songasre New Member

There is no one in dutch