1. This forum is in read-only mode.

[NDS] 5342 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - Game Freeze??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by claireeelou, Nov 21, 2010.

1. claireeelou

claireeelou Member

Hi,

I use a M3 DS Real, I have tried both of these downloads of the new harry potter game, it starts fine but i complete the first chapter and it doesnt give me any option to continue on the chapter complete page, i have updated my m3 sakura anymore suggestions i might of missed? (i have tried to explain best i can, i understand the basics and i hope thats enough)

[NDS] 5342 - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (EUR)(OMNITELlovescock) - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50037.msg1149904#msg1149904

[NDS] XXXX - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 (EUR) - http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=50017.msg1149624#msg1149624

2. sajon123

sajon123 Well-Known Member

it has a ap

3. claireeelou

claireeelou Member

Im basic, what does that mean?

4. marretakkebos

marretakkebos Well-Known Member

AP means Anti Piracy

It freezes with ysmenu 6.38 too. Although it is suppost to work according to the changelogg.

5. claireeelou

claireeelou Member

Thank you i knew i'd sound silly, so i guess i just sit and wait for a patch then

6. elfkena

elfkena Well-Known Member

fotr the people that are using an acekard use the bypass ap and it works fine

7. claireeelou

claireeelou Member

Has anyone else had any problems or made any progress?
    or does anyone know of a patch of how i could play it?

8. claireeelou

claireeelou Member

Just wondered if anyone had anymore news on this or successful cards, i have looked around the net but all roms are the same?

9. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

none so far. if you must, you can create a harry potter and the deathly hallows AP topic. there you will have many users willing to test it for you

10. claireeelou

claireeelou Member

Thank you