1. This forum is in read-only mode.

NBA talk

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Arron_zero, Jul 20, 2010.

1. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Miami Heat with the added new super trio of Le'Bron James, Chris Bosh and Dwyane Wade. Do you think they can win it all this season? Post your thoughts xD no un-supported flames please such as Le'bron suck-ass or Kobe is da man n everyone else sucks.

2. IIClemII

IIClemII New Member

Nah Orlando going all the way this year!!!

3. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

Someone finally replied this thread O.O I still think they should have kept Hedo and not get VC. He takes away too many shots from others.

4. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

Watching out for Miami but I hope the Knicks finally make it this year.

5. ultra

ultra Guest

i've stopped watching this sport ever since michael jordan left the sport. i've watched the nba finals several times and it's just mediocre.

the heat should be able to win. they have three titans on the team. how do you lose having three titans on your team? the only way that i believe they will lose is if they don't work together, which is often the problem. if the heat wins, who would be mvp if there are three titans on the team, who and how do you pick mvp?! so clearly cooperation maybe a problem on this team.

the knicks are a joke. no one cares. no one is even hopeful for the team. during the open season last year, i saw some dude wearing a knicks jacket. i didn't know rather to laugh or feel sorry for the guy. that's how bad the knicks are.