1. This forum is in read-only mode.

naruto shippuden dairansen kakebunshin emaki

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by kenpachikun, May 23, 2009.

1. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

hi
    i do not understand japanese so im stuck early in the game at a waterfall sonn after being able to throw fuma. can anyone help me to understand what im supposed to do with the logs falling down the waterfall(how to get pass the gap)

Thanks in advance

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Jump onto the logs as they fall so you can get pass the gap maybe?

3. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

actually there is no button for jump. ive just tried "dashing" and it worked. thanks anyway

now im stuck in another part lol:just after fighting itachi:i cannot find the third seal to deactivate
    can anyone help?

4. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

2 seals in the sand village, 2 seals in the forest. In the middle of the forest, at the save point before the lake.

5. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

thx will try it now :)
    Post Merge: [time]1243354436[/time]
    need help again lol:
    i do not understand how to use the wind jutsu and what is its use. anyone?

6. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

Equip Fuuton(tornado), then use rasengan-attack will change to Oodama Rasengan, for destroying large rocks.

7. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

lol thats why by trying randomly i was suprised to see naruto use odama rasengan but it didnt hit a rock .thx for yr help

8. kenpachikun

kenpachikun Member

hmm im stuck again lol. i have finished the story mode and talked to jiraya. he told me to join him in the forest(guessed it through the characters) and there he talked and went to another place.where is that?

9. choflare2

choflare2 New Member

the sand