1. This forum is in read-only mode.

naruto chpter 402

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kingofgamemasters777, May 30, 2008.

1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

has any body read naruto ch402 yet, i did not expected it to go that way, Sasuke has a new goal to destroy the leaf, and has a new Sharingan O_O i guse that what Madara said mad him hate the leaf. naruto is really going to love this

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I don't want to sound like a jerk or anything, but can't you guys just post in one Naruto thread, yeah Naruto's great & all, but several threads talking about the same thing, it's sickening :p

Naruto this, Naruto that, you're making Naruto sound like an annoying meme or something.

Make no mistake though, I like Naruto ;D

3. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

and you just tell all of us a spoiler people should really stop giving out spoiler

4. private69ner

private69ner Member

im not going to spoil but only tell you this. Things are going to get pretty interesting and Danzo is an interesting figure -.-.

5. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

why the hell would you say this?
    at least put a spoiler tag on it, or warn us....

6. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

You guys should read the date.

7. nhi_po

nhi_po Well-Known Member

ohhh..................
    well..........................

it was just here.. soooo
    I DIDNT REVIVE THIS.....>.>

8. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

well you knew from the title that it was about ch 402 so you had warning, if you read it its on your head

9. hethann

hethann Well-Known Member

i expect something big would pop up in the next chapter....still waiting....Madara's got a great command of illusions...(wow)