1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Naruto, Bleach, Pokemon

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by xHaiTeKx, Jul 23, 2007.

1. xHaiTeKx

xHaiTeKx Well-Known Member

http://dattebayo.com/ (Some..if not most of you know this site, but not EVERYBODY)

Yes, it is torrents...so sorry about that guys. But it's a trustworthy site, there are NO popups or ads ANYWHERE. They upload episodes to their site within 20 hours of it's television airing. They have Naruto starting from Episode 91 to the recently aired Shippuden Episode 20. They have Bleach starting from Episode 50 to Episode 133. They have a few episodes of other Anime like Pokemon(Diamond and Pearl) and Tsubasa Chronicles, They also have all 3 of the Naruto Movies. All of the movies and alot of the episodes are in several languages as well. For those who use bittorrents and is a fan of one of these shows then take the time to visit the site.

For those that aren't and don't have anywhere else to go, I can help with most questions on how to PROPERLY set up your bittorent so you can get optimum speed. I download these torrents in about an hour and a half, on good days in half hour to an hour. I also download multiple episodes at once so download time might be better if you just download one( why would you lol )

Anyway check it out. And so you don't get lost, if and when you visit the site just click on "bittorent" at the top to reach their massive library.

-TeK

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Also remember that some people cannot use bittorrent for various reasons (Some ISPs do not allow it).

3. Valkerion

Valkerion Well-Known Member

or dont like to use it cause its ungodly slow (16 hours for 200mb, please)

But anyway some sites for these anime have direct downloads for these shows from this sub group usally afew hours/1 day usally on there sites. Mostly talking about bleachexile.

4. xHaiTeKx

Yeah I know what you both mean, but there are people out there who are able to use bittorrents. And if you have a decent cable connection it shouldn't take 16 hrs for a download, at least not when the bittorrent is set up right. I know I can get several episodes from that site all at once in less than an hour...

-TeK

5. Loonylion

not necessarily true; I've had over 900KB/s on bittorrent, very few direct dl sites can max out my uni connection like that.

6. Valkerion

i have a cable connection i guess its just not set up right or something.

7. xHaiTeKx

If you are using Utorrent (which is recommended for that site) a yellow icon appears at the bottom letting you know that something isn't right. If you are going through a router you are going to HAVE to port-forward. If you know about this already, awesome. If you don't it's going to take some dedication on your behalf to learn it..it isn't anything crazy, took me like half an hour to do.

Then again this is just if you even want to mess with the bittorrent lol, if you don't then just ignore me. :p

-TeK

8. Loonylion

I had no port forwarding when I got 900KB/s; I didn't own the router so couldn't set it up

9. xHaiTeKx

Some routers don't need port forwarding. Alot of routers do though when you are trying to give unrestricted access to a program to the internet.
    It's usually routers that do dynamic ip's but this isn't true all the time, it just depends on the router really.

-TeK

10. Loonylion

this one did, it was complaining there were no inbound connections. DHT didnt work either.

11. xHaiTeKx

Haha well damn, then there you go, the bittorrent allowed 900 kb/s right out of the box without modifying anything, just imagine if you did port forward though, that speed would have improved.

-TeK

12. Loonylion

It couldn't have improved much, that was almost my line speed.

13. xHaiTeKx

You're an interesting case Loony lol. All I know is that I tried downloading through torrents and the speed was horrible, but then I port forwarded and the speed practically tripled and in some cases quadrupled. But hey you proved my point...you can download from a torrent program just as easy as if you were downloading from a website, if not better. ;D

-TeK

14. FelixTheCat

FelixTheCat New Member

Are you serious about slow BT files from Dattebayo?o_O Wait 1 hour after the episode comes out, then download it. There will be ALOT of seeds.

15. Valkerion

well i can download stuff from there on my router but its so slow that it takes days for simple stuff to finsih, ive tried to port forward but coulnt get things to work so i leave it as is and just wait more than 5 days for a movie lol.

16. adrelith

adrelith Well-Known Member

Cool site :) Also, torrents are pretty good for me, I generally get 200KB/s+. Then again I can get direct downloads at 5MB/s :p Even if I get a bad torrent though, I just leave it running over night.

17. gogeta ex

gogeta ex New Member

I like Naruto & Pokemon . but for Bleach.... I don't know .

18. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA! Are you kidding? BitTorrent is NOT ungodly slow. I did not download Bleach in 16 hours, I downloaded it in 16 minutes (More like 8 minutes, I just chose 16 because it relates to 16 hours). Get your facts straight man, I bet you didn't even try port forwarding. And there are at least 20,000 peers on Dattebayo episodes several hours after the release. I'm not sure if I'm exaggerating or not. I can download Bleach, Naruto, and Genshiken at the same time at a total of two Mbps. Another person to plug my blog post to.

http://thethirdtry.blogspot.com/2007/10/to-all-you-torrent-haters.html
    Read. >=(

19. kotorlover24

kotorlover24 Active Member

these are some sites that i have found that have all the episodes of bleach and naruto so far.
    www.narutowow.com

www.bleachomg.com

they arent torrents but the speed for the videos are pretty quick well at least they are on my computer

20. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Those two sites, unsurprisingly, both are just reuploads of Dattebayo's videos. Look in the opening credits, they both state, "Dattebayo Presents".