1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Naruto 367 Discussion

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by FreedomSD, Aug 24, 2007.

1. FreedomSD

FreedomSD Member

I m Confused!! ??? K, 1st time they talked about naruto's mom N they make it all misty I can't understand! So whose name ends with uzumaki-His Mom, Or his dad OMG

I hav 2 w8 1 mmor week

n o yea it's out 2day

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I couldn't understand that, please write properly, do not abbreviate words like "I hav 2 w8 1 mmor week" use "I have to wait one more week", it doesn't take that much longer to write and people get a much better impression of you.

3. FreedomSD

FreedomSD Member

srry, as you can see i m new here

4. Raymillion

Raymillion Member

Well new doesn't mean everything dude.
    I have follow up naruto story too but don't know why recently i get bored with naruto already. The only interesting part for me is when there is fighting scene.

5. tontogawowski

tontogawowski Member

i dont know if this would be of help or whatever?? but on wikipedia it says narutos father is the 4th hokage ??? iv not read the manga and only watched the anime, and in the anime it does not mention about this??

6. z3311z

z3311z Well-Known Member

honestly i have watched it since the beginning
    and it bores the HELL out of me

honestly if you have a nine tail fox (labeled as a natural disaster) inside of you, i hope that you would have higher aspirations than being the head ninja

7. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

Wellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll what else is higher then head ninja?
    I guess he could aim for god? ???

8. gogeta ex

gogeta ex New Member

I don't like the beginning of Naruto . It's boring . The later episodes are a lot better .

9. kotorlover24

kotorlover24 Active Member

i agree with gogeta any way the shippuden eppisodes are so much better now that every one is a lot different.

10. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

The original and Shippuuden episoeds have their own advantages. For example, the fact that Naruto is a child adds an extra indescribable element over when he becomes a teenager, similar to how Rugrats' sequel gets rid of the feeling of adventure present in the original episodes. :p