1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Naming your nintendog.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kemeji, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kemeji

Kemeji New Member

I downloaded the Ninedog Dachshunds&friends both american and european version.
    I put it on my micro card and insetred it in my NDS lite.

Now everything works perfecty fine! Up to the part where i want to buy a puppy.

Taking it home is no problem, the petting is no problem, but then I need to call out and name the pup.
    This works fine too, I decided to call my puppy Etna, and she listens and heard me.
    but then it goes back to the: start recording, and I have to do it again... Made sence to me... but after doing it 20 times... *siiiigh*
    It wont allow me to go past that point of : call yer nintendog.

Is anyone farmiliar with this problem? is it possible that Microcards are unable to save voice things? o.o

Q.Q I want to play the game so badly :<

2. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be a problem. i have played the game before on my acekard2i.

just speak clearly into the mic and continue calling it by it's name that you want to call it. that's problem with the game. try a different version of nintendogs too if it continues to not work.

3. m3romz

m3romz Well-Known Member

Goto an SILEND room in your house and try it, works better :)

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

"Silent"

Anyway, yes, quiet room, and keep trying, my brother did about 25 times...and I took 10.

Depends on tone and consistancy, the more you do it the better you remember how you say it.

5. macmnjck

macmnjck New Member

Try the names 'Spot' and 'Lucky', for me they worked after the third attempt.

6. orions57

orions57 Well-Known Member

do you save it before you leave the game if you dont that's why it goes back to the beginning

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.