1. This forum is in read-only mode.

N64

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by phillybob, May 19, 2008.

1. phillybob

phillybob New Member

So I have an N64 ROM from this site (The Legend of Zelda, Oracle of Time) and it has a butt load of ROMs in the .rar. Which one should I use? I tried the v1.2 on my PSP and most of them seem to have a ton of skipping in the sound. Is there another version of irshell that I need to run to get it to work smoothly?

2. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah, the other ROM files are translations, other languages, hacks and whatnot. Just look for the one like Ocarina of Time (U) or v1.0 or similar.

3. phillybob

phillybob New Member

I got that much from other places...but there are some that say (U)(V1.0)[!], (U)(V1.0)[b1], (U)(V1.0)[T+Por1.0]...etc. And should I use v1.0, 1.1, or 1.2? Is there a difference? Also, I have 3.90 M33-3, running IRSHELL 3.?? (whatever I ended up downloading), and I have daedalus 1.0 (since that seems to be the only one that works), should I be running something different to make the game run better? Or am I pretty much going to have to deal with the chattering in the game at this point?

4. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

I would use v1.2, what the version numbers usually indicate is that there was something wrong with previous versions.