1. This forum is in read-only mode.

N5 Cheats Help

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dbfergus, Nov 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbfergus

dbfergus New Member

So, I have no problem getting the cheats to show up or anything, but they wont activate in the game.

I am trying to do it with YuGiOh Stardust Accelator. When I go in to toggle the cheats, I save and exit but then when I load the game they aren't active at all. Also, before loading the game, I notice that everytime I go back to the cheat toggle menu, it acts as if I never turned them on. Is this normal? Thanks in advance for the help.

2. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

i don't have a n5 but on acekard 2i i have to go in the settings and turn cheats on

3. dbfergus

dbfergus New Member

Settings? On the N5, you have a "Cheats" button before you load the game. You choose what you want and its supposed to be activated.

4. 7mike7

7mike7 Well-Known Member

i've been searching for half an hour and can't find anything

on acekard you open a menu and select the cheats you want but they aren't activated until you enable cheats in the settings

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Try reinstalling the firmware or redownload the latest usrcheat.dat from http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

6. dbfergus

dbfergus New Member

I actually just installed the firmware (reformatted the microSD card) and then downloaded the newest usrcheat.dat from that site and it doesn't work.

I don't even know how to get confirmation that my code worked. Is it because I used the Yasu's cheat editor and didn't save it right or anything?

7. afrokid13

afrokid13 Well-Known Member

try looking at my tutorials in the tutorial section ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.