1. This forum is in read-only mode.

N00b with acekard issues

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by noileum, Apr 20, 2011.

1. noileum

noileum New Member

Hi, I grabbed a DSi (firmware 1.4E) off a mate and bought an AceKard 2 (DSi compatible written on he box) and I'm having some trouble ....

I can get into akAIO and see the games that I have sitting on the memory card, but when I try to play any of them (and I've tried about 50) it just flashes up loading on he bottom screen for a second or two then the screens go blank.

It's got the Alex Rider icon for the cart if that makes a difference? I've tried running the ak2fw update 14dsi.nds from the akAIO loader screen but that just sits at the loading screen and doesn't progress as per the fw update instructions

Any assistance getting this working would be great as my son is going into hospital and I was hoping he'd have a ton of new games to keep him occupied

2. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

make sure you are using akaio 1.8.6a. also try formatting the sd card before so the card doesnt have any issues. backup the games and saves you need before formatting the card

3. alukado

alukado Well-Known Member

If it can't run the update , it might be a fake one . Then contact your retailer .