1. This forum is in read-only mode.

N plus:Stickmen gone crazy o.o

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by kamage, Aug 28, 2008.

1. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Seriously, this game is so freaking addicting, but so short... Anyone else give this game a go yet? I've only finished three episodes so far... it's so fun to be a stickman, avoiding obstables, and collecting gold coins, the controls are simple enough to learn by experiment (Walk, jump, suicide...) So... here is the official discussion o the game :D

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well I'm stuck on episode 5. =/

That's to say I skipped it, I just couldn't get back on that first map. -.-

3. hp.not1ze

hp.not1ze Active Member

up to level 10 in one night, :)

I'm addicted to this game hehehehehe

4. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Yeah I've got it. It's very addicting, you can awesome change your stickfigure colour :eek: I'm up to level 9, which is hard. I like to create my own maps, and also go suicidal heaps of times, it's funny. X by the way.

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Oh this game is all about stickmen? Damn I've been missing out a lot of DS games. Bout time i got back my DS from my mom. xD

6. anandjones

Your mum is awesome. Yeah it's not really stickfigures, there just simple stickfigure type players. Try out the flash version at http://www.thewayoftheninja.org/, to see what the DS version is like.

7. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

The red bombs piss me off... lol

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

LOL ;D

This game is like the revenge of the Atari 2600!

The graphics are so low tech, but it's so addictive.

9. anandjones

It's supposed to be pixel style 2D.. Like the original it was based on.. The little red bombs are so annoying, as well as the heat seeking missiles.

10. dmac154

dmac154 Well-Known Member

Fxcking awesome, playing on my psp right now ;D

11. hp.not1ze

hp.not1ze Active Member

was up to lvl 17 but pressed new game accidently!!!1

stuck on lvl 4 first level

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'm hating the freaking mines, always blow up when I lookaway, because...well...I accidentally step on them :S
    I have no timing whatsoever >.<

13. anandjones

Also, it's quite annoying, when you have to go suicidal if you stuffed something up, I sometimes press X twice, which returns me to the menu :(

14. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

They put the double X thing on purpose... jsut to make the gamer mad :p

15. hp.not1ze

hp.not1ze Active Member

haha yea i do taht quite a bit

1st u self to destruct then go menu haha

anyone beat the game?

im stuck on lvl 20

16. anandjones

I'm now up to the last set of levels on N+, where you get into the 30s, and man, are some of those levels hard. Last night, I was playing level 20?, my hands and armpits were sweating like crazy, when I did it, the inside of my shirt was wet :p Yuck aye?

17. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

Agreed. i have like 1000 deaths by them now. i finnishd it now im trying to do it again as fast as i can

18. questXtreme

questXtreme Active Member

I hate the lasers the most.(insert angry emoticon)

I just noticed there's no angry face emoticon.

Actually the heat seeking missles are actually very fun to me.Love dodging them and making 2 of them collide and cancel each other off. :p

19. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I like to jump into bombs! ;D
    Yeah, mesa(ja ja binks reference) very good at N+, mesa (ref.) love and hate that game.
    One level I was so close to the exit after loads of tries and a rocket hit me... I completed it eventually...

20. anandjones

The red bombs are annoying, the heat seeking missiles that you can see are easy to dodge. I beat this and got an awesome gold Ninja.