1. This forum is in read-only mode.

MySims (NDS)

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by antfea, Sep 18, 2007.

1. antfea

antfea Member

Has this been released yet? I read it was out today in the States but theres no sign of a ROM so far.

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

it will take a while for a dump to be released. When it is, we will get it.

3. antfea

antfea Member

Ahh ok thanks!

4. clugenheim

clugenheim Well-Known Member

And typically, by the "release date" what they mean by that is, "shipping date." It may not even be in stores in some/most/all places til tomorrow. =p I hope not though...

5. antfea

antfea Member

Just out of curiosity, how long does it usually take for a dump to appear after a game is released?
    Just want to know if I should keep checking online tonight or just wait a day or 2 :)

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

more likely days than hours. We do have a service where you can sign up to be emailed when a certain game is uploaded on to romulation, but I think its a premium service.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Just wait a day or two, do you honestly need it the second it comes out? It can be out in 5 minutes, it can be out in a week, there is no usual time. You cannot predict how long human actions will take. :)

8. antfea

antfea Member

Nah dont need it tonight at all, was just curious thats all.

Besides, theres football on the telly tonight so even if I had the game it wouldnt get played (much) ;)

9. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

this only the game i am waiting for soooooo much!!

10. antfea

antfea Member

Ive just downloaded MySims from a torrent site, is there anyway I can upload it to Romulation to share it?

11. antfea

antfea Member

Ive uploaded the game:

https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php/topic,2167.0.html

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's already on the bloody server, and we had it long before any damn torrent site. >.<

13. Skies

Skies Guest

My GF has been pestering me for ages to get this game and I have to say I am underwhelmed. What a load of rubbish. It's like a really bad copy of Animal Crossing.

My advice is to get Animal Crossing, Sims 2 and The Urbz (another sims game) as they are all far superior.

14. deadbird666

deadbird666 Active Member

.. well i played animal crossing before

and ... now i played this .. MYSIMS

yep quite ..similar only much more colorfulllll XDD ;D

15. FangrenMaster

FangrenMaster Member

If you have a Nintendo Wii, you should buy that one, because I bought it, and later downloaded the DS rom. And on the Wii it's much better! :p