1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My Wi-Fi wont work!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by GlidingGoose, Jun 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

My connection goes green, but just stays green! i left it charging and receiving wi-fi for about 2 hours!

All my settings are correct ect. ect.

Any Ideas?

2. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

If you are talking about the NDS you are like me, is green like 15 secs and then return to be red... i have he same problem if you are talking about the NDS...

3. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...what do you mean by green exatly?

What game, what flashcart, etc we need all the info we can get...

I know your problem-you need a new ds battery-get an official one I don't trust the other brands, the failed me 3 times in a row from a place I trust!

4. ADGS231

ADGS231 Well-Known Member

I have another DS, is normaly how can i take the battery of that DS and put it in the other one that now i used? can u help me ^^

5. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

If they are the same type, I suppose swapping them is one idea..though what you gonna do about the other?

As for the battery-you only have one choice-ring nintendo-it might e risky looking on ebay, you might end up with a dead one I reckon...

When you get the chance some info might help, need to know what game, flashcard, and what exactly is going green-battery light or is that a figure of speech?

And does the game say anything or sit there-if this is about pokemon online again, I don't think you can go online correctly, I'm seeing alot of bad reports on pokemon platinum.

6. GlidingGoose

GlidingGoose Well-Known Member

I use an R4-pro, BUT...i dont use that all the time for Wi-Fi, i tried with Transformers: Autobots.
    Green-light stays there, nver goes red.

I have tried with Metroid, mario kart, and all those popular ones!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.