1. This forum is in read-only mode.

My Virtual Tutor: Reading First to Second Grade NDS

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RandomRedMage, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

Its an education DS game for kids. I have seen several sales sites for it, so It has been released. But I haven't been able to find any dumps of it. Would it possibly be dumped under a different name? I am planning on getting my nephew an Acekard for his DS this Christmas and I want to load up a memory card with some learning games to help him with his reading and such.

2. kimvamp

kimvamp Well-Known Member

Well there is landuge couch games for:engish,chinese,japanese e.t.c

3. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

OK the LANGUAGE COACH games are for learning a second language. I am trying to help my nephew get better at his first language. So the My ______ coach, games are not going to help, but thanks for the attempt. And 'ImLeelorp' If your not going to post something helpful, STFU and GTFO of my thread.

On that note since it seems from my searching no one has bothere to dump this title. Is there anything out there that would make good for helping a 2nd grader with below average reading ability catch up to the rest of his class? Using his DS as a tool to help him would greatly increase his motivation to try harder to learn what he needs to.

(that and I don't have the ability to just let him romp around on a computer since I use my only 2 functioning laptops for business. and do not own a desktop.)

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

It's unlikely to have been dumped under a different name, most likely it just hasn't been dumped yet.

5. Fennyariel

Fennyariel Well-Known Member

Maybe you should get the English version? Those words should've been English, and coach. A couch is that long skinny thing in the living room you fall asleep on after Thanksgiving dinner! ;v)

6. masprad

masprad New Member

I was looking for it too, If anyone knows where to get it please post it, I would love to add it to my kids card.

7. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You can get it in the store. At the moment that's the only place.

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I'd do it...

But I didn't know such a game existed, so I doubt it's in australia by now :(

9. Apollooo

Apollooo Well-Known Member

some people doens't need game like this....

10. meeshelly

meeshelly Well-Known Member

I want this game to really bad but the Pre-K to K one for my 4 year old son... It's normally $29.99 Gamestop has it for $19.99... I may end up just buying it... he loses those lil cartridges though.. it'd be nice to have it on his acekard because he never has to take that out...

11. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Seriously, the person gave an honest reply to your thread & you bad mouthed him :p

Is that really necessary?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.